Our park is currently: WAITLIST ONLY.
Welcome to the Riverwood RV Park.
The Riverwood RV Park is a fee based amenity for Riverwood Residents to store Recreational Vehicles, Boats, Trucks, Cars, and Trailers. Our Park is very popular with residents and only has a limited number of spots that are available to rent. The message listed at the beginning of this page will let you know if there are immediate openings or if the park is full and we are only accepting Wait List Applications.
WAIT LIST APPLICATION INFORMATION
To apply for membership you will first register for the waitlist. There is no charge to apply, but you will be required to provide your name, Riverwood address, phone number, email id and the required information about the type of vehicle you are interested in storing. (see below for annual costs)
The next step is to register on the membership waitlist by selecting 'register' in the top right hand corner of the web page: Click Here for Step by Step Process with Screen
- From the Register screen that opens, select Vehicle Storage Waitlist
- You will be taken to the registration page, where you enter your contact information and your vehicle's information
- You will be asked to review and accept the liability waiver agreement
- You will be added as pending on the waitlist
- Once RV Park Administrator has reviewed your submission, you will receive an email with your website login id
- You should login, select 'forgot my password' to establish your own password and then login
- Select the 'my profile' in the upper right corner of the home page and review your information
Some Parking spots become available during the calendar year, but most occur at the end of the year. The annual fee renewals are due by December 31st. If a current member does not pay by that time, they will have their membership canceled and their vehicles will need to be moved. The spot that becomes available, will then be assigned by the RV Park website administrator. The selection will be made from position on the waitlist and the type of vehicle. You will be notified your Wait List Email when a spot for your vehicle becomes available so please use an email address that you check frequently.
- When first renting a spot, you will be notified by an email that will allow you to sign in to the website and establish your password. Your username is sent in the email. Use the Forgot Password process to set your password. Click Here for Step by Step Process for initial log in.
- You will then be able to go to the ‘My Profile’ link on the website and review and update all the requested information – legal name, address, email id, phone number, registration and proof of insurance, etc.
- You will also need to review and accept the liability waiver document for your use of the park.
- You will also be prompted to pay the non-refundable annual rental fee for your assigned parking spot. This can be done with either a credit or debit card through the payment processing feature on the site. If you would prefer to pay by check, you may provide the payment to the Riverwood CDD office with your appropriate information.
- Once completed, you will be notified of the open spot you are assigned and you are approved to move your vehicle into that parking spot.
- Each year in early November, a renewal invoice will be sent to your email address on file.
- You can then sign into the website and go to the ‘My Profile’ link and update any personal information that has changed.
- You will need to choose Renew my membership to create and invoice and pay for your annual dues. This can be done with either a credit or debit card through the payment processing feature on the site. If you would prefer to pay by check, you may provide the payment to the Riverwood CDD office with your appropriate information. Click Here for Step by Step instructions for membership renewal.
- You will also need to click agreement with the liability waiver document online. You will also need to update any information for your vehicle.
- All renewal payments are due by January 1st and are non-refundable. If you have not paid, you will need to move your vehicle from the Park within 14 days so that the spot can be assigned to someone on the waitlist.
- In most cases, you will retain the spot you have been using, but on occasion to more efficiently use the spaces available to us, we can reassign a different spot for your vehicle.
- If you move out of Riverwood, your parking spot will be automatically cancelled. If you do sell your house, but are in the process of buying another home in Riverwood, please notify the Riverwood CDD office to prevent losing your spot.
Non-refundable Annual Cost (Florida Sales Tax will be added)
Kayak or Canoe in rack area: $100
Small Vehicle (under 23 ft): $300
Medium Vehicle (23ft - 30 ft): $500
Large Vehicle (over 30 ft): $700
Rates Effective: 10/19/2021