Welcome to Riverwood and to the "Riverwood Owners of Mannerly Pets (R.O.M.P.) Dog Park!"
Notice: Effective 5/17/2022 the Riverwood Dog Park is a now a free Campus Amenity. No Registration is required.
a. The Dog Park is only for use by Residents, their House Guests and Non-Resident Full Fee Payers. Dog Park use is subject to additional requirements provided herein.
b. he RCDD and RCA Boards and Staff and their respective agents, employees and representatives shall not be held liable for any claims, demands and causes of action, loss, damage or injury to persons, dogs or property that may result while a Resident or House Guest's dog(s) are on the Dog Park premises.
c. Dog Park Rules.
1. Dogs must be leashed entering and exiting the Dog Park.
2. Owners must be present and in view of their dog(s) at all times.
3. Air Horns or the like are not permitted in the Dog Park.
4. The owner must pick up dog feces immediately. The dog litterbag must be taken home with the owner for disposal.
5. Aggressive dogs are not allowed in the Dog Park.
6. Dogs in heat are not allowed in the dog park during the posted social times.
7. Sick dogs are not permitted in the Dog Park.
8. People food is prohibited in the Dog Park.
9. Owners are responsible for their dog’s actions at all times.
10. Respect the “15 Minute” rule when posted on the gate. Wait for the member and dog to vacate the park.